Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Comfort Food Day

It's raining in Fresno!!  Big news since we haven't seen it for months and months.  And I have on long pants and a long sleeved shirt.  That means it's cool outside and calls for comfort food, a good book and a snuggle with the pups.  I was going to take a pic of my other comfort food, buttered toast, but I ate it too fast.  All I have is the crumbs.  The thing that really tipped the scales for a great day was I heard about 5 seconds of thunder.  I really miss the rip-roaring thunderstorms we had in the Midwest so I covet each roll.  So, since I don't have anything better to do I'm hunkerin' down this afternoon.  I'd love to have company if anybody's free.  I even have some more soup and toast!

1 comment:

  1. Hey...haven't seen that soup way up here in Canada. It is raining here too...which is NO surprise.
    ...remembering our first months in Fresno a zillion years ago, as it did not rain from our first day in August until Jan 1st...when the kids took umbrellas and went outside to jump in the puddles. Ahhhh....bliss.

    ReplyDelete