Thursday, September 26, 2013

A LITTLE BIT OF OREGON AND A LOT OF EMILIE

Here I am, once again visiting in Oregon.  I never thought I would have an opportunity to spend so much time in this great state.  The air is clear--my allergies take a break and it is definitely fall here.  Nice, cool, crisp fall days.  Yesterday on the way home from the airport we stopped at the Dundee Bistro for lunch.  I got some warm bread and stinky cheese.  Ummmm. Reminded me of Paris!
WINE GLASSES



 Today we visited a couple of wineries.  There are so many around here and the views are spectacular. This is only about 20 minutes from Em's house.
VINEYARD VIEW
Tomorrow Em works so I get the day to myself.  Alice and I will go for a walk or two and I'll spend some time writing.  Oh, and I better clean up my room.  Emilie told me to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment