Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Today I'm trying to put in some productive time.  It's occurring to me that this is more like the life that I want.  Busy, but not overwhelmed.  Well, I am probably overwhelmed but it will pass.  I'm getting ready to start a support group at church for people with debilitating illnesses.  The further into planning that I get, the more I realize needs to be done.  The list is growing.  It's kind of like having a chronic illness.  It starts with one thing, then you take medicine for that, then you get side effects from the medication, so you have to do something about that.  And on it goes.  Everything piles up and before you know it there's more than you can handle.  That's why I tend to cocoon when I'm feeling really bad.  I can't do one more thing, even talk to people.  It takes a lot of energy to be sociable.  I'm remembering that now as I'm getting out more.  But somehow it feels right.  This is what I prayed for and so I'm going to be faithful and let God work in me.  When I get tired, I'll rest--that's not too difficult, even for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment